Proven interventions, made accessible for daily life.
Use it for just a few minutes per day to make habit and behavior changes that stick.
Apply the latest scientific knowledge about how our minds and bodies work to the areas of your life that you want to improve.
Experience easily digestible daily exercises that are designed to help you reach your best.
Learn more about the inward team.
Adapting a smoking cessation program into a mobile app.
Craving to Quit
Inward inc worked with Yale addiction psychiatrist Judson Brewer and his team to adapt his highly successful in-person smoking cessation program into an accessible mobile app, Craving to Quit. Dr. Brewer’s program is proven to be twice as effective as the current gold standard of smoking cessation programs. In fewer than 10 minutes a day, smokers who use Craving to Quit are able to turn the habit of smoking into a conscious behavior that they can observe and eventually overcome.
“I began this program a skeptic, but saw its benefits almost immediately. I went from smoking 10 cigarettes a day, literally afraid to leave the house without a pack and a lighter — and after 21 days I have been able to stop smoking altogether. This would never have been possible without Craving to Quit.”
- Michael, Washington, D.C.
Introducing Mindfulness Daily
- 10 days of basic mindfulness audio lessons for each morning.
- Pause – When you catch yourself in a stressful moment or on autopilot, take a 15 sec mindful Pause.
- Reminders – Set reminders to be mindful throughout your day.
- Night Reflection – Unwind and bring a clear conclusion to your day with a short reflection and relaxation practice.
- Lifelog – Notice patterns and gain insights from your lifelog as your commitment to mindfulness takes root.
If you’d like to receive email updates and an invitation to our upcoming product launch, leave us your email below.